If you are looking for extraordinary accommodation, this is the right place for you, but it is not cheap. In the world of the rich and famous, the greenback is still the popular currency, so all prices are given in US dollars.
- The Royal Penthouse Suite in the President Wilson Hotel, Geneva
The 1,800-square-foot suite costs a whopping $ 67,000 a night. It offers twelve feudal bedrooms with 12 marble bathrooms and a terrace that stretches along the entire front of the hotel and offers panoramic views of Geneva, Lake Geneva and the Alps – including Mont Blanc. There is a Steinway grand piano, Bang & Olufsen sound system and exclusive works of art. Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson and Bill Gates lived here.
- Das Ty Warner Penthouse im Four Seasons Hotel, New York
400 square feet is $ 45,000 per night. The suite cost 50 million dollars and took seven years to build, but star architects IM Pei and Peter Marino designed everything at its finest. Japanese silk cushions, a comprehensive library, and its own art concierge. The suite offers 360 degree views of the Big Apple’s skyscrapers! Unsurpassable!
- Die Hilltop Estate Owner’s Accommodation im Laucala Island Resort, Fiji
This suite is 1,200 square feet and costs $ 40,000 a night. Laucala Resort offers 25 ultra-luxury villas with private beach. The Owner’s Accommodation is normally occupied by Red Bull Baron Dietrich Mateschitz, but when he is traveling it can be rented, but only by invitation. Champagne, gourmet meals, private massages, and horse rides on the beach are all included.
- The Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez, Cannes, France
This suite is just 180 square meters and costs $ 37,500 a night, but this classic Art Deco hotel, opened in 1929, has the extraordinary style of a bygone era. The suite comprises two king-size bedrooms, marble bathrooms, a salon and a dining room. The suite has a 290 square meter terrace with a jacuzzi and panoramic views.
- The Royal Villa in the Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens
Money is said to be tight in Greece, but this suite costs $ 35,000 per square meter. On the 410 square meters there is a sundeck by the sea, two bedrooms with a fireplace and a huge marble bathroom and your own butler.
- Die Suite Royale im Hotel Plaza Athénée, Paris
For $ 27,000 a night there is 450 square meters of glamorous France. The newly renovated suite combines the style of the Régence period of the 18th century with the most modern high-tech amenities.
- The Presidential Suite at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Shanghai Pudong
The 788 square feet of this suite is $ 26,450 per night. It takes up almost the entire 25 floor, has 4.80 meter high rooms, its own wine bar, conference and dining rooms. The suite even has two roof gardens that offer a fantastic view of Shanghai – should the air be clear enough!
- The Shangri-La Suite in the Shangri-La Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
For $ 26,385 you get a 366 square meter suite in the hotel’s penthouse on the 6th floor. Fantastic views over the Bosporus are combined with the highest level of luxury. The toiletries come from Bulgari!
- The Presidential Suite in the Hotel Cala di Volpe, Porto Cervo, Italy
It costs $ 26,000 a night and offers 450 square meters of living like God in Italy. Classic, rustic interior fittings combine with absolute luxury to create a harmonious whole.
- The Apartment im The Connaught Hotel, London
For $ 23,500, suite number 10 is a bargain, but its 285 square meters doesn’t feel like a hotel, it feels like an art collector’s private residence! In the closets you will find designer clothes and shoes in suitable sizes! This is real luxury!
- Accommodation in Sweden
- California Travel Package
- Caribbean Islands West Indies
- Indonesia Destinations
- Iran Politics History and Economy
- Liechtenstein As a Tourism Country
- Middle East Overview
- Mountaineering in Asia
- Multicultural Bosnia and Herzegovina
- New Zealand Chin Nature and Film Scenery
- Slovakia a Fascinating Combination of Culture and Beautiful Nature
- South America Climate
- Sunny Indonesia
- The Culture of Black Africa
- Travel Destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Zambia Walking Safari 12 Days
- Entertainment and Attractions in Tel Aviv, Israel December 13, 2022 - According to wholevehicles.com, Tel Aviv was founded relatively recently, in 1909, so there are few historical sights there. But there are many interesting museums: the Museum of Fine Arts, the… Read more
- US 68 in Ohio December 6, 2022 - US 68 Get started Maysville End Findlay Length 186 mi Length 300 km Route Kentucky Ripley Fayetteville Wilmington Xenia Springfield Urbana Bellefontaine Kenton Williamstown Findlay According to Bittranslators, US… Read more
- Lake Zurich, Switzerland November 29, 2022 - Like a reflection of a graceful crescent on the ground, the amazingly beautiful Lake Zurich lies between the Swiss Alps. Indeed, this reservoir has a crescent shape, and today, like… Read more
- Fregat, Seychelles November 22, 2022 - According to wholevehicles, Frigate is a small granite island in the Seychelles archipelago, only 2 km long and 1 km wide. It was opened for tourists only in 1998, and… Read more
- Sights of Zakynthos, Greece November 15, 2022 - The island of Zakynthos is one of the Ionian Islands. This archipelago is located west of mainland Greece. Zakynthos, also known by its Italian name Zante, is known as Turtle… Read more
- Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona August 16, 2022 - Impressive wonder of nature According to mcat-test-centers.com, the Grand Canyon with the Colorado River was formed in its present form over millions of years through the erosive effects of water,… Read more
- Olympic National Park with Mount Olympus August 9, 2022 - On the Olympic Peninsula in western Washington State, the Olympic National Park extends over an area of around 4,000 km² in the low mountain range of Olympic Mountain. Untouched beautiful… Read more
- Hong Kong Fast Facts August 2, 2022 - Hong Kong is a special administrative region off the southern coast of China and is completely surrounded by water. The metropolis comprises the four regions of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon,… Read more
- Maldives Fast Facts July 26, 2022 - The Maldives is both a state and an archipelago. They are located in the Indian Ocean west of Sri Lanka and consist of almost 1200 islands. The Maldives are best… Read more
- Norway Fast Facts July 19, 2022 - Norway borders Sweden to the east and Finland and Russia to the northeast. In terms of landscape, the country is perhaps one of the most exciting countries in Europe. A… Read more